ABOUT THE EVENT
Welcome to the second edition of the IT Security Insights Conference. As was the case with the previous event, we are going to focus mainly on promoting the best customer case-studies and innovative trends within the IT Security industry. Therefore, we are pleased to inform you that the second edition is going to be more insightful with more customer case studies and more speakers.
Our mission is to grow the event to be an exceptional user-based networking platform for IT Security professionals on the Swedish market. The main objective of the event is to enable IT Security practitioners to reflect on the challenges, achievements and obstacles overcome during the year while at the same time looking ahead on what the future holds for the IT Security Industry in 2019.
The focus of the fall event will be: IoT Security, Cloud Security, Security Operations Center (SOC), Information Security Awareness and Training, Cyber Insurance, Artificial Intelligence, Post-GDPR Insights, Cyber Security and Big Data Analytics capabilities.
Who Should Attend
We target IT professionals working with or facing IT Security challenges and are interested to learn how to safeguard their organisations from today’s advanced threats. It is a must-attend for persons in the following positions or similar ones: CISOs, CSOs, CIOs ,CTOs, CEOs, IT Directors, Heads of IT Strategy, IT Infrastructure Directors, Cyber Security Specialists, IT Security Architects, DPOs, Data Security Directors, IT Security Managers, Risk and Security Managers, Compliance Directors, Heads of Networks, IT Security Analysts, Head of IT Operations, IT Architects, IT Security Architects, IT Technicians, Service Delivery Managers, IT-solution Managers (ISM), System Administrators, IAM Directors and IT System Managers.
- Listen to practical examples of IoT and challenges with IoT Security
- Get insights on security operations center (SOC)
- To explore the opportunities and challenges presented by cloud services
- Learn the importance of having the right cyber insurance policy in this era
- To share experiences with peers on recent GDPR implementations
- To engage in Information Security awareness and training sessions
- To network with existing vendors and potential business partners
- Check out the latest IT Security products in the Expo Area